If you cannot see the other participant, please follow the quick steps below to resolve the issue:
- Switch over to Google Chrome. We highly recommend using Chrome for Video Interviewing, as it will provide the best overall experience.
- Ensure that all other applications that might be using the camera are closed. These include, but are not limited to
- Any other video-based tool
Tip: The easiest way to make sure they are not open is by going to the task manager and shutting down all programs.
- Once they are closed, restart your browser. To do so, press Command + Q (Mac Computers) or Control + Alt + Delete (For Windows).
- Re-open Google Chrome and click on the interview link
- If your camera is still not working, please simply restart the computer. We know this sounds like a basic step, but by doing so, you re-link all of the hardware and software on your computer and this can fix so many problems.
If you are still having trouble, shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the tech support button within the Live Interview.
Can you see the other participant but can’t hear them? Click here.