The TTI platform has the ability to notify a user when a candidate interview has been submitted to the platform. The following will walk you through the ins and outs of setting up and editing these notifications.
Note: There are two ways to edit permission, on a per position or account wide basis. We will review both below.
Notification per position
1) Click on the desired position name from the 'Positions' tab
2) There are two areas that can be used to edit a user's notification settings. 'Assing To' and 'Subscribers'
- ‘Assign To’ will automatically add the user who created the position. By assigning the position to someone you are enabling notifications for this user. This user will be added to the ‘Subscribers’ section below. If you are creating the position and do not want to get notifications, remove yourself from the ‘Subscribers’ section by hovering over your name and clicking the ‘x’ icon.
- ‘Subscribers’ will list any user that is setup to receive notifications for this specific position whenever a candidate has submitted an interview. You can add additional people here by typing in their email, but they do have to have a TTI login to receive notifications. To remove a user’s notifications hovering over their name and clicking the ‘x’ icon.
Note: Removing a user from either of these sections will prevent them from receiving any notifications about that specific position.
Account Wide Notification Settings
Account wide notifications allow a user to still receive notifications for positions but less often (without completely removing them as in the above). Editing your account wide notifications effects every position’s notification settings you have been assigned to or added as a subscriber.
To adjust your account settings, please follow the steps below.
1) Sign in to the TTI platform, click your name and then click 'User Settings' as shown in the image below.
2) Once on the user settings homepage, select the ‘Notification Interval’ dropdown. From here you will be able to select how often you want to receive notifications for the positions you have been assigned to or added as a subscriber.