To add new users to your account, you must have Administrator level access. If you do not have administrative access, please contact your Company Administrator, Customer Success Manager, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Log in to your ConveyIQ account
2) Click on the 'Settings' tab from the menu on the left side of the home page.
3) Navigate to 'Users' section and click 'Add User' as shown in the image below.
This will produce an ‘Invite Users’ popup.
4) Enter one or more new user emails into the window. You have the option to add a customizable message with the invite.
5) The new users will receive an email with a link to activate their account and set a password. There is nothing needed on your end at this point, just make sure the new users sets up their account.
Note: The password must be at least 8 characters, with one capital letter, and one number.
Once the new user has activated their account, they will be added to your list of users under the ‘Settings’ tab.
6) Navigate to the ‘Users’ section, hover over their name, and select the gear icon to edit their permissions.
7) Check the boxes next to the permissions you want the user to have. You can also add them to a different department. Permissions are on both an account wide and department specific level. If left at the company level, the user automatically has access to all departments (see ‘Departments’ for additional information).