September 27, 2016
Welcome to our public release note for TTI Live Platform Version 2.0.0. Live is TTI’s real-time 2-way interviewing platform. Recruiters can schedule online live interviews to connect candidates with members of the hiring team, anywhere in the world. If set up to be recorded, these conversations will then be available to review from the recruiter dashboard.
Here are some things that have been revamped:
- Lowered the bandwidth requirements needed to conduct interviews
- Included the ability to conduct interviews on Internet Explorer versions 10+
- Moved the Camera, Microphone, VoIP and Question icons off of the candidate’s image and onto the padding around your video feed
- Streamlined the setup process, allowing you to join your interviews faster than ever before
- Added live chat support throughout the experience to assist with anything you may need
- Included a comprehensive tour for new hiring managers as they log into an interview for the first time, eliminating the need for tech checks
Additionally, here are a few screenshots of the new Live experience.
New "Tech Check" Interface:
New Live interface:
If you would like any more information or have any questions, email us at email@example.com or click here for more information on our Live platform.