Within your TTI account, you can edit the permissions of each user. Permissions control what each user is able to view, edit and create. Permissions can be organized account wide, or by department. See ‘Departments’ for additional information.
On a global, account level, the different privileges are:
Note: You will require Administrative access to edit permissions.
Editing User Permissions - Account Wide
1) When logged in as an Account Administrator, click on the ‘Settings’ tab from the menu on the left side of the page after you have accessed the Company Settings home page.
2) Under 'Users', hover over the user you want to edit.
3) Click the gear icon . Edit the user permissions by selecting or deselecting the relevant checkboxes.
Note: You can set user permissions on a per department and/or company-wide level. Again, see ‘Departments’ for additional information
Editing User Permissions - Department Wide
When logged into a TTI Administrator Account you are able to change user permissions for different departments.
1) Click on the ‘Settings’ tab from the menu on the left side of the page. This will display the company wide settings.
2) Under the ‘Departments’ section, hover over the desired department. Click the edit/eye icon to open the department settings.
3) Once in the desired department, navigate to the ‘Department Users’ section. Hover over the user you want to edit, and click the gear icon .
4) As long as the user doesn’t have Administrator permissions as well, you can edit their permissions by selecting or deselecting the relevant checkboxes. These changes will be saved automatically. If a user has admin permissions, they will be automatically added to the departments as well.