After you have reviewed a candidate response, you may categorize that candidate into the ‘yes’, ‘maybe’, or ‘no’ buckets (see ‘Reviewing Candidate Responses’ for more on this). You have the ability to notify all candidates placed in the ‘no’ category with a status update email sent directly from the platform.
Note: This feature is only available for on-demand recordings.
Notifying a Group of Rejected Candidates
1) From the ‘Positions’ homepage, navigate to the position for which you would like to notify the candidates.
2) From the 'Responses' window, select the ‘No’ category in the upper right side of the page.
Here you should see thumbnails of all of the candidates you have placed in the ‘no’ category for this particular position.
4) Click the 'Notify' button.
5) Edit the email body as you see fit, and then select the candidates you would like to notify using the checkboxes.
Notifying Candidates Individually
You may also send candidate rejection emails while reviewing a candidate response. This will notify the candidate individually.
1) Navigate to the candidate 'Responses' page and click into the thumbnail for the candidate you would like to send the rejection email.
Note: This option allows you to send rejection emails to a single candidate at a time.
2) When you enter the individual review mode, find the 'Interested' section in the upper right corner of the screen. Once you have selected the 'No' option you will see the 'Notify Now' button appear.
3) Select this option, edit the email, and click ‘Send’ to quickly notify this candidate that they will not be moving along in the interview process.