The following article will walk you through the ins and outs of sending candidate invitations for both Live and On-Demand interviews.
On-Demand Candidate Invites
Once the position has been activated (see ‘Creating a New Position’ for more information), three CTAs will appear in the upper right corner.
- On-Demand Invite
- Create Live Interview
Note: All questions must be added prior to sending candidate invites
1a) Invite a single candidate by adding their info and clicking the '+' sign
1b) Use the bulk uploader for multiple candidates
2) Select an email template or type new message
3) New templates can be created by clicking 'Send and Save Template'
Tip: Build your templates under settings in advance for quick reference (see ‘Custom Email Templates’ for more information). You'll find sample templates for inviting candidates here.
Live Interview Invites
Click 'Create Live Interview' CTA (shown above), and fill out all lines of the form. Be sure to select a position from the “Interview” dropdown to assign the interview to the desired position.
1) Fill out all fields in the form (show below)
2) Be sure to select a position from the 'Interview' dropdown to assign the interview to the desired position.
3) Verify all information is correct to ensure both parties can login successfully.
4) Click 'Create'
Note: Information must be accurate to ensure the candidate and interviewer can login successfully. Once you create the link, you must send it to the candidate.
You will see the following screen as a confirmation of successful setup.
Note: Only the interview creator will be able to see the live interview in the dashboard. Be sure to copy the ‘Interview URL’ and send it to the candidate and interviewer directly.