Important Information about Deadlines:
- A position will Archive automatically at the specified date if a deadline was set through TTI.
- Once archived, responses are no longer accepted for that position.
- If you do not set a deadline within TTI, you must Archive the position manually to close it to submissions.
- All candidate interview are dated, allowing you to determine which were submitted after the deadline.
- You may reactivate a position after it has been archived to begin receiving submissions again.
Reactive a position after the deadline:
1. Navigate to the archived position from your dashboard.
2. Click the 'check' icon to reactivate position.
3. The reactivated position can be viewed under the 'Active' positions tab. Candidates will now be able to take the interview.