Follow the steps below to insert an image in your email and text messaging campaigns.
- Navigate to your campaign editing screen by selecting the stage you’d like to update.
- Select the template you’d like to edit.
- Navigate to the message you’d like to edit and click into the message field to make changes.
- Click the image icon in the edit toolbar to access the image dropdown menu.
- You can insert images attached to a URL (from Google Drive, for example). Paste the URL for the image in the URL field and the dimensions will auto populate.
- Click Add, and your image will appear in your message.
- You can change the sizing of the images, using the two fields below the URL field.