Campaigns can be built on either a department level, which will automate campaigns per position within a given department. Alternately, campaigns can be created at a position level different from the department level campaigns.
When a campaign is created at a position level under a department that has a custom department level campaign, users will need to override the department campaign.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Positions tab.
- Select the position you’d like to build a campaign for under the campaigns column. If a department level campaign is already built, the campaigns column will indicate, “On.”
- Select the field in the Campaign Name column for the Status wherein you’d like to build a campaign.
- On the campaign editor screen, toggle the Override Department Campaign switch on.
- From here, you may continue building your template as desired, and save your campaign when you are finished.
- Once you’ve completed these steps, a yellow bell icon will appear on the Positions page under the Campaigns column.