Date Picker: Users will now be able to filter their analytics data on a custom date range through a date picker component in the "Time Frame" dropdown. Previously users could only select pre-canned time frames.
Data broker: This is a backend feature that is used to process inbound data from the ATS and send it out platform in a consumable standardized format.
Positions Page Redesign: This is an overhaul of the positions page to allow for the eventual entry point into campaign management and improved usability on existing features.
- Search by Keyword: Enter a keyword in the search field and perform a search across positions to return relevant results
- Filter Search Results by Department: Filter results based on the selection of a department
- Filter Search Results by Position Status: Filter results based on the selection of a position status (Open or Closed)
- Note: Positions now only have the status of opened or closed (previously known as "Archived") in order to mimic the way positions behave in the ATS. They are either opened to be actively recruited on or closed if the position has been filled or no longer accepting applications. Pending is no longer a status. Pending was previously used to indicate that a position is created without any questions. Pending positions will show a status of Open from now on. Previously, only pending positions could be deleted. As a result, the "Delete" function is no longer available.
- Setup Position: A "Setup" link will appear for positions that don't have the on-demand setup.
- Create Position: A "Create Position" link will appear for companies that don't have an ATS integration for convey. This link is hidden for ATS integrated clients because positions will be automatically created and updated through the integration. Users will select a department, name, and internal name for the position adding for improved usability to previous behavior.
- Note: All companies now have a default department that is the same name as the company name. Previously, clients were able to create positions at the corporate level. Now, if recruiters want to create positions at the corporate level, they will have to do so at the default department level. This was put in place because when campaigns are setup, they have to be setup at the department level first.
- Copy Position: Position can be copied using the copy button. This button is hidden for clients with an ATS integration for convey. User selects the department to copy to, along with entering the position name and internal name.
- Note: Copy will no longer be available from the position detail page. Users should be directed to use the copy feature on the new interface since it has better usability.
- Close Position: A position can be closed using the close button (Previously known as Archive). Users are asked to confirm closing a position adding for a better user experience and preventing an accidental close. This link is hidden for clients that are ATS integrated for convey.
- Note: Close will no longer be available from the position detail page. Users should be directed to use the close feature on the new interface since it has better usability.
- Re-open Position: A position can be Re-opened using the Re-open button (Previously known as Activate). Users are asked to confirm Re-opening a position adding for a better user experience and preventing an accidental re-opens.
- Note: Re-opening will no longer be available from the position detail page. Users should be directed to use the Re-open feature on the new interface since it has better usability.
- Navigate to Position Details: Users will be re-directed the position details page by clicking the arrow icon.