If you are receiving a page with the following error message, please follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
1. Switch over to Google Chrome. It takes a few minutes to download and is available for free at www.google.com/chrome
2. If you would prefer to use another browser, download the latest version of Flash Player by visiting Adobe Flash Player Global settings website here or http://adobe.ly/18b4mvr - you will need to restart your computer after this step.
3. Once you have restarted your computer, please reopen your Take the Interview link through Google Chrome or sign in through Chrome at www.taketheinterview.com/users/sign_in
4. You may be brought to the same page above. If you are, follow the steps below.
5. In Chrome, please find the green lock and "Secure" button, located on the top left side of the window and to the left of the URL or address bar.
6. Click "Secure" and find "Flash" and change to say 'Always allow on this site' in the drop down menu. (See image below)
NOTE: THE IMAGE AGOVE LISTS "ALWAYS BLOCK ON THIS SITE"
7. Once you have changed this to say "Always allow on this site' please refresh your window by pressing the refresh icon. This should resolve the issue. If it does not, please email email@example.com