March 16, 2017
We are excited to announce that we have released a responsive review of on-demand interviews shared via our internal and external share tools! If a recruiter shares an on-demand interview (or a group of interviews) using TTI's share button or the public link, recipients will be able to access those interview(s) on their device of choice. These interviews will be accessed directly through the user's browser, so there is no need to download an application.
Here is what we improved:
- Mobile compatibility: Now, anyone who has been shared a TTI on-demand interview can view responses on the mobile device of their choosing (iPhones, Android Phones, iPads, Tablets). All you need to do is open the link you received from a recruiter and you can view wherever you are!
- UI Design Changes: We improved the design for reviewing candidates and moved away from Flash Player, now using HTML5 to play back candidate videos. The design changes can be seen here.
- Comments: Users can continue to add comments to video responses. When they submit their comment (by pressing "enter"), breadcrumbs will be added to that point on the video timeline. Now, users will also have the ability to edit/delete their own comments.
- Review comments: Comments are generally used to facilitate collaboration. Users need to be able to review their team's comments, so we have added the ability to review individual comments as they appear along the video timeline, as well as a "see all" function. When this drop down is clicked, users will see a summary of that video response's comments.
- Provide / edit assessment: If assessment criteria have been enabled, users will see a tab labeled "Assessments." Here, they will find the 10-point scale which will allow them to rate candidates on certain criterion. Should a user rethink the assessment that they had provided, they can go back and edit their scores.